October 17, 2008

2005 Relativity Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve

Relativity Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
With a lot on my mind, this wine puts a smile on my face. Dark red color, wonderful nose full of smells. A strong cab, with a nice dry finish. Strong dark fruits like blackberry and plumb. I'm very happy with this $18 bottle from Sam's Wine. 7/10 rating. I'll end with the quote on the bottle:
You don't have to be a genius to drink good wine.

...and thanks to A Wine A Week, you don't have to pay a lot either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good recommendation. You've been appropriately conservative with your scores and I, for one, appreciate it. $18 still seems a bit pricey (would have liked to have seen this just under $15) but why quibble. I'll give my two cents after either buying some from Sam's or finding it here in San Francisco/

Mike and Ilyssa said...

darian should taste a wine before commenting on what is should be sold for. Napa Cab for 18-20 bucks is a steal, especially for this wine that i have bought cases of!!!